Cargo Truck Body Parameter
|Outside Length||Outside Width||Outside Height|
|Inside Length||Inside Width||Inside Height|
|Side Door||Rear Door||Locks|
|No||Double Panels Opening||Galvanized|
|Aluminum Brackets||Channel Width in the Box||Weight of Box Body/kg|
|2 Sides 4 Floors||765mm||1400|
The cargo truck body is specially designed for profile transporting. To fix profiles, we take many measures to prevent the profiles from collapsing, such as installing aluminum racks and supporting rods. Therefore, it is a perfect choice for your business.
Aluminum Truck Body Features
1. This model is specially used to transport fixed-length profiles. The layered structure in the box can facilitate the delivery of small batches of profiles and bulk goods.
2. You can retract the brackets separately for convenience and manually adjust the height every 50mm. The number of layers in the box and the height of a single layer are optional. The number of layers in the box and the height of a single layer are optional.
3. Safety measures: There is an anti-slip device on the bracket, and the bracket is designed with double limits to prevent the profile from moving. We equipped an anti-collision structure on the front plate to avoid the danger caused by the profile damage to the compartment board.
4. Large cross-section of the box panel: the width of a single box panel of the aluminum truck body increases to 600mm. This width is 200-300mm larger than the common specifications in the market. With fewer joints, the overall rigidity of the aluminum truck body is good, which effectively increases the anti-deformation capacity of the box body and has a better bearing capacity.
5. The overall rigidity is good: the main load-bearing structure is a profile bracket, which is installed on the steel box frame. The steel box frame is integrated with the entire box body, effectively solving the problem of overall force and local stress concentration. During the design process of this product, we used CAE simulation calculation to ensure the design strength. The first batch of products has been put into market operation for more than one year, and the customer feedback is good.
6. Placing profiles is more convenient: the brackets in the box can be set with 3-5 layers according to customer requirements. You can manually adjust the height of each layer according to each transportation demand. The aluminum box truck body can also divide into two sections: the front part warehouse and the rear profile warehouse. The parts warehouse stores door and window accessories, consumables, and other scattered accessories. The profile warehouse is specially used for transporting cut-to-size profiles. The above options make the use of the cabinet more flexible.