Aluminum Wing Body Parameter
|Outside Length||Outside Width||Outside Height|
|Inside Length||Inside Width||Inside Height|
|Side Door||Rear Door||Side Rear Protection|
|Side lift up doors||Rear lift up doors||Skirt Style|
|Door & window Display Rack||Window Sample Display Cabinet||Tool Cabinet|
|5 Pieces||Optional Quantity||1Set|
|Weight of Box Body/kg|
Aluminum Truck Body Description
The aluminum truck body is a wing body for displaying windows or doors. The side and rear doors can be lifted up. One side door is used to display aluminum window samples, and the other side is used to display aluminum doors. The aluminum truck body has skirted truck beds, which play an important role in the side and rear protection. The lattice quantity in the display cabinet is optional. We can adjust the arrangement of the cabinet if you like.
Aluminum Truck Body Features
1. This aluminum truck body is specially used to display door and window samples, accessories, tools, etc. It can install with experimental cabinets, folding TVs, and other configurations according to customer requirements.
2. Large cross-section of the box: the width of a single box is increased to 600mm. Our aluminum truck body plate is 200-300mm larger than the common specifications in the market. The box with fewer joints and good overall rigidity effectively increases the box’s anti-deformation capacity and has a better bearing capacity.
3. Total length of the aluminum box is 4.2 meters.
4. Opening method: standard lifting up on both sides and the rear, the overall upturning structure, the upturning angle is ≥ 90°, supported by gas springs, which is convenient and efficient. The lower part is designed with a fence structure, which can lay flat to display spare parts. Optional without the fence.
5. Door and window spare parts display area.
There is a display cabinet on the left side of the carriage, which can display window samples, door lock accessories, etc. We can customize the size of the cabinet according to customer needs.
6. Sample window display area.
There is a door and window display rack on the right side of the aluminum truck body, which can firmly fix the door and window samples. At the same time, the display rack is equipped with guide rails and rollers up and down, and any exhibit can be pulled out of the rear end of the carriage for customers to observe carefully.
7. Tool cabinet area.
It can display the tools and appliances used in installing doors and windows and arrange the door and window test bench.